About One River Point
One River Point by Rafael Viñoly gives Miami’s downtown renaissance its defining architectural statement. Two slender 60-story towers rise above a floating podium from which a serene waterfall cascades 85 feet to a shimmering pool below appearing to flow into the Miami River. From its vantage point within the lush parkland setting, the elevated podium affords broad vistas across the river, the city and to the bay beyond.
The signature waterfall and the landscaped expansive River Promenade will be the focal point of arrival on the Miami River. Offset and perpendicular to each other, the towers are joined again at the summit by a 3-story Skybridge, creating an iconic silhouette on the downtown skyline. A vertical landmark rising out of a thriving landscape in the heart of downtown Miami, One River Point fulfills the promise of this unique location.
• Two 60-story towers with breathtaking views of the Miami River, Biscayne Bay and the city skyline.
• Set in a private landscaped park on the Miami River.
• Multi-level security program with biometric access and sophisticated surveillance system.
• Fully-integrated smart home and building system.
• Two private residential lobbies staffed 24/7.
• 50+ designer-appointed residences.
• Bespoke penthouses, skylofts and skyvillas with 5,000 to 12,000 sq ft, expansive terraces and private pools.
• 327 feet of prime Downtown River frontage.
• Boat docking and private support services.
• Landscaped sculpture garden.
• Pet park on the Riverfront.
• 16 automated parking spaces and valet service for residents and guests.
• Private elevator landings.
• 10- to 12-foot-plus ceilings.
• Open layouts with floor-to-ceiling glass walls.
• 12-foot-deep glass enclosed outdoor living terraces.
• Honed stone flooring throughout indoor and outdoor spaces.
• Walk-in rain showers and free-floating bathtubs.
• Designated Art Wall with task lighting.
• Multi-zone climate control integrated with smart-home technology.
MEMBERS-ONLY PRIVATE CLUB
• 35,000 sq ft members-only club linking the two towers via a floating glass skybridge.
• Exclusive glass elevators from the ground floor to club-level.
• Pre-approved membership opportunity for residents.
• Three levels of club amenities.
• 10,000 sq ft skybridge club garden and terrace.
• Club suites for members’ guests.
• Fine-dining restaurant, craft cocktail bar and cigar lounge.
• Chef’s kitchen, temperature-controlled wine cellar and tasting room.
• Private and public dining rooms.
• Screening and media room.
• Library and Resident’s Lounge.
• Fully-wired business center with conference and private meeting rooms.
• Floating four-story podium with cascading waterfall on the Riverfront.
• 8,000 sq ft signature waterfront restaurant and lounge set on the River promenade.
• Infinity-edge oasis pool and regulation-size lap pool crowning the landscaped floating podium.
• Pool side café and restaurant with butler service.
• Children’s indoor and activity area.
• Private poolside cabanas.
• Medspa and indoor / outdoor wellness center with treatment rooms.
• 6,000 sq ft fitness center managed by The Wright Fit.
• White glove concierge services.
• A-la-carte in-residence dining and spa services.
• Onsite central vault.
• Rotating art exhibits by internal curator.
• Temperature controlled secured art storage.
• Architecture: Rafael Viñoly
• Interior Design: Rémi Tessier
• Landscape Design: Sasaki Associates
• Lifestyle Curation: Adrian Zecha