About Monaco Yacht Club & Residences
At Monaco Yacht Club & Residences, the spirit of the Cote d’Azur is imbued in every carefully appointed design detail—a rich palette of exotic woods, lavish European and American stones, warm whites and lustrous metal adorn interiors—while soaring floor-to-ceiling glass windows frame commanding views of Biscayne Bay, the Atlantic Ocean and the Miami skyline.
Above all, Piero Lissoni’s inimitable, purist sensibility seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor living spaces, infusing each residence with an aura of Mediterranean high-style.
A haven of coastal calm, Piero Lissoni’s concept is imbued throughout every facet of this treasured property. Each residence is delivered fully-finished with a masterfully curated selection of fine fixtures and finishes, reflecting his devotion to uncompromising craftsmanship.
In South Florida there’s water, water everywhere but none more highly prized than Miami’s famed Biscayne Bay and Atlantic coastlines. And nowhere can you find more opportunities to experience aquatic diversions—or embrace the nautical lifestyle—than Monaco Yacht Club & Residences’ private marina.
Offered exclusively to residents, this modern, waterfront property’s Intracoastal marina features twelve slips designed for large vessels.
Just a short, overhead cast away is every water sport under the tropical sun, from motor-yachting to sea kayaking, paddle boarding to deep-sea fishing, as well as scuba diving and snorkeling along North America’s only barrier reef. A boater’s happy haven, Monaco Yacht Club & Residences invites water-lovers to cast off the bow lines and indulge in a world of pure, nautical leisure.
For land-lovers, exclusive beach access is mere sandal steps away. Slip on your flip-flops, grab your sunscreen and take a short stroll past the open-air cafés and sea grape-lined dunes of Collins Avenue to Miami Beach’s most sublime shoreline. Accessible via Monaco Yacht Club & Residences’ exclusive point of entry, the miles-long swath of sand that edges the MiMo district is quieter, calmer and less crowded than beaches found to the south. Sunbathers, sunrise yogis and solitude seekers alike cherish this perfect peace and tranquility.
• Twelve-story, waterfront, residential building, designed by internationally acclaimed architectural firm, Arquitectonica
• Thirty-seven 1- to 4-bedroom residences ranging from 940 to 2,870 square feet
• Two half-floor penthouses ranging from 2,310 to 2,580 square feet
• Centrally located in Miami Beach’s MiMo district on one of the last, remaining waterfront properties
• All residences are delivered fully-finished with fixtures and finishes, curated by Lissoni®
• Côte d’Azur-inspired reception and lobby areas, curated by Lissoni®
• Double-height lobby features floor-to-ceiling windows framing sweeping views of the Intracoastal and private marina
• Panoramic city and Biscayne Bay
views overlooking the Miami skyline
• Private entrance with porte-cochère
• Arquitectonica GEO-curated landscaping
• Secure, assigned parking and guest parking with additional spaces available for purchase
• Twelve marina slips designed for large vessels, offered exclusively to residents for lease
• Panoramic views of the Miami skyline from s 5,900 square foot rooftop terrace
• Rooftop pool, jacuzzi and sun deck with plush chaise lounges
• Shaded, rooftop lounge area with outdoor grill and chef’s table for entertaining
• Residents’ lounge featuring library and breakfast bar, curated by Lissoni®
• State-of-the-art-fitness center overlooking Biscayne Bay
• Exclusive beach access
• Residences embrace indoor/outdoor living with expansive terraces up to 1,329square feet
• Panoramic views of Biscayne Bay, Atlantic Ocean and Miami skyline
• Corner residences offer wrap-around terraces and flow-through, east-to-west floorplans framing both Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay views
• Private elevator entrances and foyers*
• Residences delivered fully-finished with fixtures and finishes, curated by Lissoni®
• Wide-plank, European Arrigoni wood flooring
• Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
• 10- to 11-foot ceiling heights and smooth-finish ceilings throughout living areas
• Spacious, walk-in closets
• Expansive, outdoor terraces with glass railings accessible from bedrooms and living areas
• Fully-equipped, electric outdoor grills
• Crestron® Home Automation System offering the latest in “Smart Building” technology
• Boffi® contemporary, Italian kitchens, curated by Lissoni®
• Lissoni-designed cabinet finishes in Alpi wood veneer and Corian Italian imported stone countertops, available in white and grey
• Miele® appliances include built-in oversized refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, cook top, oven, coffee maker and wine storage
• Miele® flush-mounted, downdraft elevated hood
• Premium bathrooms feature wet areas and views to Biscayne Bay*
• Frame-less glass wet rooms and rain shower heads, curated by Lissoni®*
• Free-standing Milltek bathtub*
• Salvatori marble floors and walls
• Italian-designed Milltek integrated double vanity in matte white
• Lissoni-designed Fantini® fixtures
• Duravit® commodes
• Two half-floor penthouses with panoramic bay and ocean views
• Fully-equipped, electric outdoor grills
• Private elevator entrances and foyers
*Available in most residences
6800 Indian Creek Dr, Miami Beach, FL