About Boca Beach House
Featuring just 32 expansive flow-through residences set within a lushly landscaped 3.2-acre property overlooking Lake Boca Raton, Boca Beach House is a uniquely elegant community.
Owners enjoy the intimate atmosphere of a private home along with the luxurious amenities and whiteglove services of a premiere apartment building.
Boca Beach House’s prime location offers the quintessential Boca lifestyle, and it is the last of its kind in this coveted South Florida destination. Poised between Lake Boca Raton and the Atlantic Ocean, this is the final remaining waterfront property available for development in East Boca Raton. Boca Beach House is also just a one-minute golf cart ride away from the legendary Boca Raton Resort & Club, where owners have complimentary membership.
While membership at the Boca Raton Resort & Club provides a vast array of sporting, shopping, dining, and pampering amenities next door, Boca Beach House’s onsite amenities create the experience of a vacation without ever leaving home.
In the spirit of a premier boutique hotel, indoor and outdoor spaces have been designed so owners can relax, socialize, and pursue their health and wellness goals just steps from their front door.
• 3.2-acre property overlooking Lake Boca Raton
• Exterior architecture, amenity space floor plans, and residential floor plans by Sieger Suárez Architects
• Landscape Architecture by the internationally acclaimed and award wining Raymond Jungles, Inc.
• Amenity space interior by renown designer Linda Ruderman Interiors
• Circular driveway sheltered from the street by tropical landscaping leads to a porte cochère
• Private underground individually garaged parking spaces available*
• 32 two-to-five bedroom residences with 10-foot ceilings
• Most residences have two private outdoor spaces, one of which faces Lake Boca Raton and is outfitted with a summer kitchen
• Ground-floor residences have a private pool on the lake-facing terrace
• Private elevator access to residences
• Smart-home ready
• Kitchens with italian cabinetry by MiaCucina and Gaggenau appliances
• Bathrooms with Italian cabinetry by MiaCucina
AMENITIES & SERVICES
• Five-star concierge services
• Private marina with 16 boat slips sized to accommodate 40-foot boats
• Aqua Room to store paddle boards, kayaks and fishing equipment
• Lakefront relaxation deck with a swimming pool, separate spa/jacuzzi, daybeds and lounge chairs
• Gazebo with a kitchen, TV, and lounge area
• Barbecue grill
• Yoga practice area
• Lakefront boardwalk
• Fitness Center with state-of-the-art equipment, including premium brand weight training machines and an extensive array of free-weights
• His and hers sauna, steam and treatment roomsv
• Cold storage room for perishable deliveries
BOCA RATON RESORT & CLUB, A WALDORF ASTORIA RESORT
• Boca Beach House owners receive a membership to the Exclusive Boca Raton Resort & Club, including the Boca Beach Club, and the Yacht Club at the Boca Raton Resort
• The beach resort is just steps away from the residences through a private road connecting Boca Beach House to the club
• Resort amenities include: The #1 Waldorf Spa, tennis, golf, 13 world class restaurants, 7 pools, fitness center, kids club, and the luxurious sea level beach experience
* Available at additional cost
725 S Ocean Blvd, Boca Raton, FL