Designed by architect Luis Revuelta and the Verzasca Group, Aurora rises seventeen stories over Collins Avenue with an unparalleled architectural criterion.
Home to Sunny Isles Beach’s most unique open-concept layouts, Aurora offers 61 boutique two- and three-bedroom homes, as well as amenity deck lanai homes and penthouse residences with private rooftop terraces.
Residences include 10’ ceilings, private curved terraces, floor-to-ceiling windows, and private elevator entry, while Penthouses additionally include ocean views.
Designed by Antrobus + Ramirez, Aurora’s homes are curated with elegant finish collections and creative aesthetics. Each residence includes world-class Wolf, Sub-Zero, Bosch, and ASKO Energy Star kitchen and home appliances.
Aurora offers residents a full array of resort-like amenities.
• Private sundeck & cabana lounges
• Half-Olympic length pool with attendant
• World-class fitness center
• Kid’s zone & family area
• Beach attendant and concierge services
• 5 minutes from the ocean
• Private parking garage
• Indoor and outdoor yoga lounges
• 24-hour valet services
• 10 electric car charging stations
• Lush landscape architecture by Lewis & Nielson Design
17550 Collins Av, Sunny Isles Beach, FL